So! You’re brimming with experience and knowledge and a fervent desire to be heard? You’ve come to the right place. Before you write us with your idea or with your attached article or infographic, here are the rules:
- Be relevant to EntrepreneurTalk! We accept submissions about entrepreneurship, startups, small business, and related topics.
- Don’t try to sell something in your post. If you’re building a link, then link to an excellent source of information that supports the point you just made, and not a product page, a commercial homepage, or a sales letter.
- There is no length minimum or maximum. It should be detailed and interesting enough that I feel a desire to publish it. If that’s not there, it isn’t happening.
- Know what you’re talking about. It’s very obvious if you’re just writing for the sake of putting words on a page.
- Please include a byline
- If you attach pictures to your submission, please include relevant citations.
Topics we are currently looking to have covered include:
- Non-compete Agreements: What is reasonable? What is enforceable?
- When do I quit my day job?
- Calculating your margins
- The costs of employee turnover and the financial importance of employee retention
- Understanding your employee and having reasonable expectations
- Deciding when to hire
- How to employ someone
- Things that are illegal to ask in an interview and why
- Interviewing: What you need to pay attention to
Get in touch using the contact form.